This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal information through the use of our website www.palomablancahotel.com, including any information you can provide us through the site when you sign up for a service , register with our newsletter or provide your contact information through the form provided for that purpose.
When you provide us with the information, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving their consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant consent.
1.Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge: EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, SL, with CIF: B-29001659 and registered office: Urb. Cortijo Blanco, Marbella, 29670, Málaga and email: email@example.com
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Málaga, on May 9, 2018, in Volume 5695, Folio 1, MA-7164.
EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, SL, is responsible for your data.
2. What data do we collect?
The General Regulation of Data Protection tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person.This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
In our Web we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name
- Contact information: email
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and information about their health, genetic or biometric data).
If prompted collect personal information by law or under the terms of contracts between us and refuses t e s to provide them, you may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service, I must inform us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or postal mail, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Request quotes
- Through technology or automated interactions: on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns.This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies.If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy here (link)
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, SL and you.
- When you give your consent in the processing of your data
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or consulting the section of exercise of rights below.
Next we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as knowing what kind of personal data we are going to deal with.We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to email@example.com
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for your treatment|
|To request information through the contact form.||
– First Name
|Consent of the interested party|
Purpose : We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we must use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for processing it and provided the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
Term of conservation : They will be conserved during the necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that could derive from said purpose and the treatment of the data.The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period shall be applicable, as far as applicable to the present treatment.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From the moment the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
5. Your Rights in Data Protection.
How to exercise these rights?Users may send a communication to the registered office of EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, SL or email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, SL if you are using your personal data.
- To request their rectification , if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to oblivion with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the treatment , in this case, they will only be kept by EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, SL for the exercise or defense of claims
- To oppose your treatment: EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, SL will treat the data in the manner you indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, SL , will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
You can use the models placed at your disposal by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, SL is treating your data, you will be able to direct your claims the corresponding control authority, NDO in Spain, competent to do so: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
All the requests are solved within the legal term indicated 1 month. However, it can take more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
6. Access to personal data for the provision of services
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties (in charge of processing), who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee their rights:
- Service providers that provide systems management and information technology services.
- Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services
All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat them according to the RGPD.
We only allow such managers to process your data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However you can ask us, in compliance with the transparency, a list of who are these companies that provide us services, you can do it by email: email@example.com
7. Data Security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit the access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and will notify you and the Control Authority in case it occurs, as regulated in the GDPR in its articles 33 and 34, a security breach.
Hotel Paloma Blanca
- ¿WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s computer, mobile phone or other access device when you visit a web page and that allow you to obtain information related to your browsing or a code that allows you to uniquely identify the user
- TYPE OF COOKIES AND PURPOSES OF USE
The website www.palomablancahotel.com uses session cookies and/or persistent cookies that, in turn, can be your own and/or third party cookies.
Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user in a single occasion.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Own cookies: Those created or managed by the person in charge of the website EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, S.L The website www.palomablancahotel.com, uses own cookies with the following purposes:
- Techniques: allow the user to navigate the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, use security elements during navigation, store contents.
- Personalization: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as remembering video playback preferences.
Third party cookies: Those administrated by service providers outside EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, S.L.
Below are given the third parties who can configure and access Cookies of their team, as well as the purposes for which the information they store:
|Analysis: Analytical cookies are used to create navigation profiles and can know the preferences of users in order to improve the offer of products and services.||Click Here|
- DESACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
For the configuration of Cookies the user can access:
In the case of Google Analytics Cookies, the opt-out can be done through the following link.
The user must bear in mind that some features of the contents of the Website www.palomablancahotel.com are only available if the installation of cookies in your browser is allowed. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal operation of the Website or prevent access to some services of the same.
- UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
EXPLOTACIONES ALCOTÁN, S.L can modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
If you want more information about what use we make of Cookies, you can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Paloma Blanca